Trade in Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Your Trade in form will be emailed to you and must be completed with the same details as per your items and must be signed to say that you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Once Pretty Vintage Boutique receives your vintage clothing parcel you will receive a confirmation to let you know it has arrived safely. We aim to complete the whole process within 7 days of receipt.
- The condition of Vintage Clothing items will be visually graded by our experts at Pretty Vintage Boutique.
- All items must be returned in the, good, usable and resalable condition.
- Items must be in excellent wearable condition to be eligible for the 30% Discount, in the interests of transparency we will offer you the opportunity to have the items back if you are not happy with our grading.
- Grading of the items will be at the discretion of Pretty Vintage Boutique and our decision is final.
- When the vintage clothing has cleared Pretty Vintage - vintage clothing grading, you’ll automatically receive an email containing your unique Pretty Vintage gift code worth up to a 30% discount for use online-only and whenever you wish.
- Garments that are found to be returned in a substandard, unsaleable condition will be passed for use elsewhere in the fabric industry including repurposed, mending and repair but never destroyed. Of course, we’ll notify you of the reasons why and as a goodwill gesture you will receive 10% discount code.
- Although we offer free returns shipping to for the purpose of Trade in is the responsibility of the sender until they are tracked to Pretty Vintage Boutique. Please send items tracked and get proof of postage from Royal Mail, if items are lost you will need to make a claim from Royal Mail for the value of the items. Please keep the tracking reference safe until we have confirmed your vintage clothing parcel has arrived with us.
- Customers from outside the UK are not eligible for this scheme.
- Please send vintage clothing parcels to to Pretty Vintage Boutique, 1 Church Street, Faringdon, SN7 8AD
- Trade in parcels can be accepted in-store but will be graded along the terms above and not on the day you arrive with the parcel.
- we reserve the right to amend these T&C's at any time and amended T&C's will be displayed here.